Tuition & Financial assistance
Tuition includes non-refundable advance deposit fee. The balance of tuition may be paid in full by March 31 (or with contract) whichever comes first, for the upcoming school year for a two percent (2%) savings, or on a semester plan (payments due August 1 and January 1), or on a 10-month plan (payments due July 1 through April 1). No interest is charged on the semester plan. Payments for the 10-month plan include interest.
Based upon the belief that a diverse student body adds important breadth to the educational experience of all its students, St. Andrew's Episcopal School maintains a substantial commitment to providing financial aid. Any applicant who has been accepted to St. Andrew's in Kindergarten through Grade 12 may apply for financial assistance based on family need. Only faculty children are eligible for financial assistance in pre-kindergarten. To be eligible to receive financial assistance, families are required to complete a confidential financial application, which can be completed online through SSS. SSS analyzes this information and suggests the amount that a family can reasonably afford. Within the limits of available funds, St. Andrew's provides financial assistance grants consistent with the SSS recommendation. Financial assistance information and forms are available below or through the Business Office.
FORMS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Financial Assistance - MANUAL 2017-18
- Financial Assistance - Applying for Assistance at St. Andrew's
- Financial Assistance - Complete financial assistance application online by going to sssbynais.org/parents
- Financial Assistance - IRS 4506-T - Sign and date bottom of form and upload to School and Student Services
- Financial Assistance - Cover Sheet to include when mailing documentation to SSS