- Submit the completed application for admission to St. Andrew's accompanied by the $50 application fee. You may apply online. The application for admission also includes a completed applicant and parent questionnaire, a copy of the student's most recent report card, two teacher recommendations (one English and one math), and a full-day campus visit and interview with the Head of Middle or Upper School.
- Schedule admission testing in the form of the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). You may register for the ISEE online at www.iseetest.org or by mail with a registration form available by request from the St. Andrew's Office of Admissions.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a teacher of your choice. They must address how you exemplify the qualities of a Malone Scholar.
Please submit all admission paperwork to:
St. Andrew's Episcopal School
Office of Admissions
370 Old Agency Road
Ridgeland, MS 39157.
A list of due dates for all steps in the process is provided on the timeline. Questions about the academic qualification process should be directed to Karla Vargas-Kennedy, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com.
Once a student has completed the admission process, the following documentation will be required to determine the family's financial need.
1) To be completed no later than March 15, 2017:
Parents' Financial Statement (PFS):
Starting November 1, 2016, you may complete the PFS online at www.nais.org/financialaid/sss. A $46 fee paid by debit or credit card is required. Be sure and print a copy of the completed application for your records. Parents may call 601-853-6041 for assistance in completing this process.
2) To be completed no later than March 15, 2017: 2016 Federal and State Tax Return uploaded to SSS: www.nais.org/financialaid/sss.