In perfect alignment with St. Andrew’s Vision Statement
, Mission Statement
, and our extensive Global Studies program
, WLSA's mission is to mobilize a growing network of secondary schools and universities seeking to encourage cross-cultural dialogue and help students on their path to becoming empathetic, responsible global leaders through:
- Publications: Our WLSA Record is comprised of original articles, research, and projects created by academic professionals in our WLSA network.
- Events: WLSA offers opportunities to network with leading personals in the world of education and discuss the latest trends in international education.
- WLSA Scholarships: WLSA believes every student has a right to higher education, so we offer scholarships to financially disadvantaged students who excel in academics or extra-curricular activities.
- Curriculum: Our WLSA associate schools in China have an innovative and international curriculum that strives to educate our students with the best holistic practices to best prepare them for the international admissions process.
- Online Learning: Our online learning platform WLSAx provides a unique learning experience by creating a virtual classroom with students from around the world.
- College Admission Network: The WLSA College Admission Network (CAN) brings together secondary school counselors and university admission officers from around the globe.