Our chaplains nurture personal and community growth, foster healing and wellness, sustain those in difficult circumstances, guide students and families through decisions, and help members of our community reconcile themselves to God and others.
- Preaching and teaching regarding care of self, others, and environment
- Short-term pastoral counseling regarding day-to-day or existential concerns, including hospital visits as needed
- Community support during times of crisis, including coordination of response
- Care for families experiencing change, both through illness, death and other forms of loss and through births, marriages, and other seasons of family growth
- Assistance in planning and/or leading pastoral services for current members of our community and alumni, most often baptisms and funerals
- Cross-divisional support of families