St. Andrew’s offers an inter-campus shuttle service in the mornings while school is in session. The shuttle begins on the North Campus at the Athletics and Recreation Center, travels to the South Campus, and returns to the North Campus.
Schedule: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS 5 MINUTES EARLIER THAN LAST SCHOOL YEAR.
- 7:20am: shuttle starts loading on the North Campus, in front of the ARC
- 7:30am: shuttle departs the North Campus
- 7:45am: shuttle arrives on the South Campus
- 7:50am: shuttle departs the South Campus
- 8:00am: shuttle arrives on the North Campus and unloads in front of the ARC
Northbound riders can be dropped off on the South Campus starting at 7:35am.
The cost of the shuttle per student, per semester is $375. Faculty student cost per semester is $175.
We will be running our small St. Andrew's bus, which has very limited capacity. The bus will be monitored by a current St. Andrew’s After School Care worker. Don't wait to register if you're interested — the shuttle will likely sell out!
Parents may register for the Inter-Campus Shuttle via the Campsite Parent Dashboard